Effective: March 8, 2016
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, directly from you when you use the Site, such as when you order products on the Site. The personal information we may collect about you may include, without limitation, your name, postal address, email address, and phone number.
When you use the Site, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We may also use third-party analytics tools that collect information about use of the Site and user traffic. The information we may collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
• Information about the devices you use to access the Site (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
• Dates, times, and duration of use of the Site (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
• Information regarding actions taken when using the Site (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve and personalize our Site, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users.
2. PAYMENT INFORMATION
3. HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
4. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information we obtain about you to:
• Process orders you place on the Site and provide products you purchase to you;
• Send you information or materials you request;
• Maintain a record of your purchases and other transactions using the Site;
• Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
• Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
• Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
• Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Site and transactions conducted on the Site;
• Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
• Enforce our Website Terms and Conditions, Product Portal Terms and Conditions, and other agreements; and
• Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
5. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and other information that does not identify any specific user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as shipping carriers who deliver products on our behalf;
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• To enforce our Website Terms and Conditions, Product Portal Terms and Conditions, and other agreements;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mono Slab EZ Form, users of our Site, or others; and
• With your consent.
6. YOUR CHOICES
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Site’s features.
If we have sent you a promotional email, you can opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
7. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Site is not directed to, and Mono Slab EZ Form does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us as set forth below.
9. CONTACT US